By purchasing a ticket from the Woodland Trust website you (the Ticket Holder) are agreeing to these terms and conditions:
Tickets will be available to print after you have purchased them. Please bring your printed ticket or receipt to the event.
• Tickets will not be sent by post.
• If you are unable to print your ticket(s) please contact our Supporter Care Team (Freephone 0330 333 3300 or email@example.com).
• Tickets cannot be exchanged for another event.
• Lost, misplaced or damaged tickets will not be replaced under any circumstances.
• The event will start at the time stated on the ticket. In the unlikely event that event date or time changes, or the event is cancelled, all ticket purchasers will be notified by email.
• Ticket Holders consent to being photographed, filmed and sound recorded as an audience without payment, and to their image being used by the Woodland Trust in all matters relating to the event and any future promotions.
• Although every effort is made to run to schedule, the event may be delayed without notice.
• All scheduled open-air events will still proceed in inclement weather. Ticket Holders are advised to make their own, appropriate arrangements to protect themselves against the weather conditions.
• The Woodland Trust reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a Ticket Holder for behaviour it considers unacceptable.
• It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to carry a valid receipt or ticket to the event at all times. Failure to produce the appropriate receipt or ticket when requested by the Woodland Trust may result in the person being ejected from the event, without later claim or compensation.
• If you or a member of your party has any special requirements please contact our Supporter Care Team (Freephone 0330 333 3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org) before purchasing tickets.
• If you experience a problem whilst at the venue or during an event, please bring it to the attention of a Woodland Trust member of staff immediately. We regret we may not be able to offer refunds or exchanges retrospectively.
• Please be aware that we cannot guarantee that latecomers will be able to gain access to or take part in the event.
• It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to plan their journey allowing sufficient time for unexpected occurrences, weather conditions and traffic congestion to arrive at the venue in time for the event.
• It is not the Woodland Trust’s responsibility to advise or inform the Ticket Holder of occurrences or issues that may delay the Ticket Holder's arrival at the venue.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds
• All ticket sales are final and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged, unless the event you have booked is cancelled, rescheduled or has changed location, in which case we will inform you of this via email as soon as reasonably possible and refund you the price paid for the ticket(s) at the time of purchase.
• Non-arriving or late Ticket Holders will not receive a refund.
Resale of Tickets
• Tickets must not be resold. The Woodland Trust reserve the right to cancel tickets or refuse admission without notice and without being obliged to refund monies where ticket(s) have been resold.
• The Woodland Trust is not responsible or liable in anyway whatsoever to provide entry to the event, to the Ticket Holder or persons in possession of a ticket obtained from any source other than the Woodland Trust and its authorised agents. All tickets are non-transferable and rights of entitlement are only applicable to the bona-fide original purchaser.
• The sale of tickets to Woodland Trust events is operated by the Woodland Trust’s wholly-owned subsidiary company, Woodland Trust (Enterprises) Limited, Registered Company No. 2296645, Registered Office: The Woodland Trust, Kempton Way, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 6LL. All profits made from the sale of tickets are paid directly to the Woodland Trust (registered charity number No. 294344 in England and Wales and No. SC038885 in Scotland) to support its work.